Table of Contents (All information of this article)
National University (NU) Honors 1st year admission process-2019-20
NU 2nd release slip Apply started
NU 2nd Release Slip Apply notice 2019-20 Published there admission website app1.nu.edu.bd. The 2nd release slip application submission date will be start on 19th November 10:00 am and it will be continue to 26th November 2019 12 pm.
A huge number of applicants are waiting for nu 2nd release slip apply 2019-20. So today I am going to discuss the most important of NU Honors Admission for the Academic Session 2019-20.
NU 1st year honors admission process 1st & 2nd Release slip Apply date published. Now Nu 2nd release slip apply process declared. Here is a brief for you. If any student is not passed on 1st or 2nd release slip apply. Got chance but haven’t admitted to desired college, now it is very important of NU 2nd release slip apply. Because this is last chance to admit any college under National University this year.
Who is Eligible for Apply NU 2nd Release slip Apply ? The answer is who applied for first time in National University admission Application-
- Applicant don’t get chance in 1st merit and 1st release slip Apply.
- Applicant get chance in 1st & 2nd merit result but didn’t admit.
- Applicant canceled his/her admission form by using OTP.
- Applicant applied for 1st release slip, but don’t get chance in 1st merit position.
After getting chance for NU 2nd Merit Apply he/she can choose 5 colleges under National University. He/She also can choose available subject from the list. Before choosing subject applicant should check first about available seats mentioned right site of subject list.
Apply date: NU 2nd Merit Result 19th November 2019 at 10 am
Apply End: 26th November 20019.
Process of Apply for 2nd release slip:
- Applicant have to login in app1.nu.edu.bd.
- Applicant have to login by using admission Roll & Pin.
- 5 college & subject have to choose step by step.
- Preview Preview Application.
- Submit Application.
- Print or Download application copy.